General schedule can be downloaded from the link below. For parallel sessions, each presenter should deliver a presentation (5 minutes) and discussion (2 minutes). Presentation can be deliver in Bahasa Indonesia or English. Zoom platform will be used for all sessions. Participants are encouraged to install the platform first. Meeting ID will be informed later.
The 9th National Physics Seminar as a continuation from previous meeting will be held on 20th of June 2020 at Universitas Negeri Jakarta (UNJ), Jakarta, Indonesia. This seminar is organized by the Department of Physics and Physics Education UNJ supported by the Physical Society of Indonesia (PSI) Chapter Jakarta and Banten.
The idea of this seminar is for scientists, scholars, engineers and students from universities around the world and industry to present ongoing research activities, and to support foster research relations between the University and industry. This seminar provides an opportunity for delegates to exchange discussions and experience of new applications directly, to build business or research relationships and to find global partners for future collaboration.
The aim of the conference is as follows;
1. Extends the mutual understanding among the participants in the wider field of innovation physics and physics education.
2. Inspire the participants by the culture and history of the Jakarta city and Indonesia.
3. Encourage the participants to launch national and international research collaboration projects.
4. Contribute to solution of the physics and physics education problems.
Themes of 9th National Physics Seminar 2020 :
"Strengthening the Freedom of Learning through Innovative Physics and Physics Education"
1. Prof. Dr. Andrivo Rusydi (Department of Physics, National University of Singapore, Singapore)
2. Prof. Dr. Sutopo (Department of Physics Education, Universitas Negeri Malang, Indonesia)
3. Prof. Dr. Eng. Eniya Listiani Dewi (Badan Pengkajian dan Penerapan Teknologi (BPPT), Indonesia)
4. Mr. Takehiko Matsumura (Nanofuel Co., LTD, Japan)
The seminar welcomes papers that explore but not limited to these topics:
1. Physics Education
2. Material Physics
3. Instrumentation and Computational Physics
4. Medical Physics & Biophysics
5. Earth and Space Physics
6. Theory, Nuclear, and Particle Physics
7. Energy and Environmental Physics
Deadline of Abstract Submission : March 20, 2020
Deadline of Abstract Submission 2 : May 20, 2020
Announcement of Abstract Acceptance : March 27, 2020
Announcement of Abstract Acceptance 2 : May 27, 2020
Deadline of Registration Payment : June 05, 2020 June 10, 2020
Deadline of Full Article Submission : June 07, 2020 June 14, 2020
7. Seminar Day : June 20, 2020
|Student Presenter : IDR 400.000,-|
|Teacher/ Lecturer/ Researcher/ Practitioners Presenter : IDR 600.000,-|
|Non-Presenter Participant : IDR 200.000,-|
ADDITIONAL PUBLICATION FEE:
|AIP Conferences Proceedings (SCOPUS INDEXED) : IDR 1.900.000,-|
|Jurnal Penelitian dan Pengembangan Pendidikan Fisika (SINTA 2) : IDR 1.200.000,-|
|Spektra: Jurnal Fisika dan Aplikasinya (SINTA 3 ) : IDR 500.000,-|
|Prosiding SNF 2020 (GOOGLE SCHOLAR INDEXED) : No Additional Fee|
All fee should be transfer to:
Account : Fauzi Bakri, M.Si
Account Number : 00600-1026-8989
Add Abstract code in nominal transfer and upload payment proof in SUBMISSIONS (ABSTRACT) menu from your account.
Please transfer the amount of REGISTRATION FEE + PUBLICATION FEE.
Example: A Student with selected publication in AIP proceeding:
400.000 + 1.900.000 = IDR 2.300.000,-
Abstract ID : 152.
Transfer should be : IDR. 2.300.152,-
Universitas Negeri Jakarta (UNJ), Jakarta, Indonesia
Please select the appropriate manuscript template. Each type of publication has a different template.
2. JPPPF (Jurnal Penelitian & Pengembangan Pendidikan Fisika) (Template: JPPPF)
3. SPEKTRA: Jurnal Fisika dan Aplikasinya (Template: SPEKTRA)
4. PROSIDING SNF 2020 (Template: PROSIDING SNF 2020)
ABSTRACT SUBMISSIONS AND FULL PAPER
[IMPORTANT] To submit an abstract, authors must create an account first. Then they can submit their abstracts by logging in to their account. The manuscript (full paper) can be submitted only after authors submit their abstract. The whole submission process is done fully online (NOT by email) to guarantee smooth administration. Letter of Acceptance (LoA) and Letter of Invitation (LoI) can be downloaded directly from your account once your abstract is accepted to be presented at the conference.
Selected papers will published in AIP Conference Proceedings (Scopus Indexed). Additional Fee: IDR 1.900.000,-
Sinta 2 Accreditation, Indexed in: DOAJ, Google Scholar, Crossref
Selected articles in the Physics Education fields will be published in JPPPF. Additional Fee: IDR 1.200.000,-
SINTA 3 Accreditation, Indexed in: Google Scholar, Crossref
Selected articles in physics will be published in SPEKTRA. Additional Fee: IDR 500.000,-
Indexed in: Google Scholar, Crossref
Articles that have completed the review process will be published in PROSIDING SNF. No additional Fee.
K.H. Hasjim Asjarie Building, 5th floor. Universitas Negeri Jakarta, Indonesia
e-mail : email@example.com
Telp : +6281293937105 (WA)